Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Romance...or YA?

Hi friends!

What to do...finish the YA novel that I'm 3/4 finished with or start the next romance? The ideas for the romance are rapidly bubbling to the surface of my brain; ahh, but so close to the finish line with YA. I better sleep on it. Whichever I have a dream about first I shall work on. :)

I got another message saying that 'The Leading Man' is part of an inner office book club for people I've never met. Score! Thank you to everyone who has been telling friends, family, neighbors, strangers on the bus, whomever, about my book. I appreciate the word of mouth. Keep it up! Ha!

I hope this finds you all doing well, enjoying the lovely fall colors and looking forward to jeans and sweater weather!

THANK YOU!!!!
-TAO

No comments:

Post a Comment